Braumann is THE specialist in trenchless pipeline construction.
The spectrum of Braumann activities is wide spread:
- Horizontal directional drilling (HDD)
- Pipe jacking with closed shield (full face technology/microtunneling)
- Pipe jacking with open shield (open shield technology)
- Rehabilitation, inspection and maintenance of pipelines
- Cut-and-cover method
- Combined construction (directional drilling/cut-and-cover method/rehabilitation)
Where and when are trenchless technologies applied?
The various trenchless methods mentioned above are very useful and sought after whenever traffic, housing, environmental protection or financial reasons make a cut-and-close construction impossible.
An additional advantage of these technologies: they put considerably less stress on the environment. Without exception Braumann employs controlled applications with state of the art technology. Both ensure a precise laying of straight as well as curved lines and gradients.